Olaf Pyttlik is a German born composer, living in Winnipeg, Canada.
He is currently working for daCapo Productions of which he is the co-owner.
His work include credits for Film, Television, Stage, Animation and Video Games.
Olaf has scored music for features films such as MIDNIGHT MAN as well as for hit television shows like ‘TILL DEBT DO US PART and SUPA STRIKAS.
In addition to writing his own musicals (QUO VADIS, THE WAVE) he has composed music for several live shows, including ICE AGE ON ICE.
MIKE KNIGHT - Magic
SUPA STRIKAS - Theme
CON MAN - Theme
RICH - Anymore
MIDNIGHT MAN - Chest
ICE AGE - Peaches
ICE AGE ON ICE - Acorns
ICE AGE ON ICE - Cave
QUO VADIS - Roma
- Midnight Man (Feature Film)
- ‘Till Debt Do Us Part (Slice)
- Bomber Boys (History Television)
- Supa Strikas (Animated Series)
- Klondike, Quest For Gold (History Television)
- Noonbory and the Super 7 (Cookiejar)
- Ice Age On Ice (Fox/Stage Ent)
- Quo Vadis (Fringe)
- The Last Tree Of Rapa Nui (MTYP)
- Rich (MTYP)
- The Wave (MTC)
- The Hobbit (MTYP)
- Con Man (Frima)
- Lost Cities (Campfire)
- Trainers Of Abila (Frima)
- Trema (Tactica Interactive)